Whenever I squat the big toe points up like a hitch hikers thumb, the pad under it doesn't touch the ground if I lift my arches. Especially if I bend my knee.
I'm asking you guys because there are some real geniuses here.
Started by jack wealthy, October 20, 2014 · 1 Replies · 2,632 Views
Whenever I squat the big toe points up like a hitch hikers thumb, the pad under it doesn't touch the ground if I lift my arches. Especially if I bend my knee.
I'm asking you guys because there are some real geniuses here.
Most likely it's just a habit you've picked up.
Passively:
Hold the squat position and see if you can get your toe down. You can use your hands to help, or even put a light weight plate over the toe to keep it down.
Actively:
Imagine you are trying to pick a pencil with your toes while squatting.