This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SL/PE1 Form Check

Started by tarheelcc01, October 19, 2014 · 2 Replies · 128 Views

tarheelcc01

Thanks for taking a look.  I went back to PE1 after thinking i had passed, but had never posted any videos for feedback.  Any suggestions or comments appreciated.

 

I used the SpecialBBCode and Media to embed the video, but that doesnt appear to be working.  Here is the link to the video.

 

www.youtube.com/watch?v=O04ntW3hnnM

 

Duff

No video.

BeanLion

The link seems to be broken but I managed to view it by copying it and pasting in a new window.

 

As for the form, it looks really good to me. Slightly hard to tell as it could do with being a bit further out to see your feet but arms look high by the shoulder and legs look straight to me. Now it's just time to work on holding that for mastery