This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

MN/PE1 Form check

Started by tarheelcc01, October 19, 2014 · 1 Replies · 96 Views

tarheelcc01

Here is my video for the tuck up.  Do i need to focus on knees all the way to the chest?  Is the temp correct?  I would appreciate any feedback.  Thanks.

 

I used the SpecialBBCode and Media to embed but that didnt work, here is the link.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8dXBoiS2_E

 

Chris

 

EduWushu

Hi mate! Just saw this now. I know its been some time since you posted it but if it is any help....

 

I think you need, as I do, to improve the compression at the top and be able to bring knees closer to the chest. Im trying to work on compression exercises:

 

+ Hold on top of the tuck. Bring your knees to the chest with the arms. Then release the arms and try to keep the knees on the chest without its help.

+You can try and do the same with the back lying on the floor. Would be easier as you have gravity to assist.

+Work on pike mobility. Working on flexibility will allow you to hit the positions with less effort as you won't be working against your body.

+Keep doing at the same time the tuck ups. 

 

 

Hope this helps