This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Seeking returning from injury advice

Started by Mark Schoenhard, October 19, 2014 · 1 Replies · 77 Views

Mark Schoenhard

I am 31 days out from straining right shoulder playing on a playground with kids where I work.  I immediately stopped training and went through myofascial release therapy.  Had a few setbacks due to having a very active job, but now I am completely pain-free.

 

My question is how do I return to F1 and H1 training?  Here is where I was when injury occurred:

 

FL/PE6 week 5

sPL/PE4 week 9

HBP/PE6 week 9

RC/PE6 week1

SL/PE5 week 5

MN/PE6 week 5

HS/PE9 week 1

 

Thank you

Krel

I recommend that you test mastery again (week 11) for the previous progression of FL/PE5, sPL/PE3, HBP/PE5, SL/PE4, MN/PE5. For RC/PE5 and HS/PE8, I would recommend that you start at week 9.

If you succeed you could start at :

- FL/PE6 week 1

- sPL/PE4 week 5

- HBP/PE6 week 5

- SL/PE5 week 1

- MN/PE6 week 1

If you fail with some exercises, you could start again at week 5/9 of the previous progression.