This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SL/PE3-6 setup

Started by Helgi, October 18, 2014 · 2 Replies · 81 Views

Helgi

I'll be moving onto SL/PE3 soon but I am having trouble finding a place to do them.

 

The exercises that have required a pommel horse so far have done lying on a chair. However, for this exercise the chair is not high enough for my torso to completely vertical.

 

The same will go for the remaining progressions of F1 and the hardest will be when I hit PE5 and 6 as my legs are longer than my torso.

 

How have those of you working out at home solved this?

Rayne-William

SL/PE3-4: I used my desk and the chair at my desk.

 

I know other people have used their couch.

 

SL/PE5-6: I used a playground equipment platform.

 

You might be able do these off of your couch, or table

Helgi

That's my problem basically. I have a desk but it's my computer desk. The only other table in my apartment is a coffee table but it's too low even for PE3 and 4. My chairs are also too low for this but I might try and find some higher chairs for cheap if I can.