I would please appreciate any constructive criticism possible to improve my form.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTZftY60OyQ&index=1&list=UUQRohCCmR5IfhiMHbfn_J_w
Thank you all!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by RMartini, October 18, 2014 · 3 Replies · 268 Views
I would please appreciate any constructive criticism possible to improve my form.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTZftY60OyQ&index=1&list=UUQRohCCmR5IfhiMHbfn_J_w
Thank you all!
Man! Nice work.
I think to improve what you have you'll need more PPT (Posterior Pelvic Tilt) and tucking in your rib cage a bit more. I think that will make your line straighter. Right now there's an angle between your glutes and lower back.
If you look at the GB facebook page for example handstands, you'll see how they don't have that angle. Everything is straight around the hip area.
p.s You're way more advanced than me in this, so take my comment with a grain of salt. Just my observation based on my understanding.
Yes...more PPT and more protraction. ![]()
Is that a bloodstain on the floor from a previous, less successful attempt?