Here's my ABH. I feel very weak during the static holds this week(after each static set I'm hungrier haha )
Could someone show me a video/photo so I can compare my form to someone's else?
Thanks in advanced guys ![]()
Started by HB_Ron, October 17, 2014 · 5 Replies · 1,834 Views
Here's my ABH. I feel very weak during the static holds this week(after each static set I'm hungrier haha )
Could someone show me a video/photo so I can compare my form to someone's else?
Thanks in advanced guys ![]()
Forms seems decent. A bit better than mine but I still work on it. Your hands are awkward though, normally people either clench their fists or point their fingers... I do not know what is recommended
Alexander Egebak said:Forms seems decent. A bit better than mine but I still work on it. Your hands are awkward though, normally people either clench their fists or point their fingers... I do not know what is recommended
Thanks! I noticed it too after I uploaded the video !
In my opinion, it's better to clench cause I'm used to do ABH with holding dumbbells
Zach Armijo said:Make sure your legs and feet are glued together and straight as can be. And learn to be still! It's not called a static position for nothing
Thanks for emphasising. ![]()
I will fix that !
Nice curve in your back.
Not sure if it's an illusion because of the angle of the camera but it looks to me that your arms are very wide. If so that would lessen the intensity of the exercise on the upper back.
Haha love the barbell lifter behind you trying to look inconspicuous. ![]()
It looks to me like a lot of energy is used with the lats stabilizing the torso to both hips on the ground (in other words, keeping you rolling to the side). If you can bring your biceps in to lightly touch your ears, and focus on generating torso lift from the traps, it may help keep you still.