This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SPL/PE3 - Form Check

Started by tarheelcc01, October 17, 2014 · 2 Replies · 82 Views

tarheelcc01

Just starting out with the Foundation program, wondering if I should take a step back in all of the exercises and just start from level 1 even though I think I tested through them in the initial assessment.  Any feedback on my form here on the Plank would be great.  Thanks.

 

The embed didnt work for me, here is the link, my apologies.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMIKf6GIH_U

BeanLion

I can't see a video/link attached on this

Keegan

Post a video of your of your 5th set attempting mastery of sPL PE1 and a set of your sPL/PE1>iM, if you get the thumbs up then post a video of your 5th set attempting mastery of sPL/PE2 and a set of sPL/PE2>iM to make sure you truly have mastered that.

You appear to be lacking in Posterior Pelvic Tilt (PPT) in your video and are instead flexing/piking at your hips and it's tough to see how protracted your scapulae are from the angle of the video.