This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SLS/SE1>iM - Full Range of Motion

Started by Sam Andersen, October 16, 2014 · 7 Replies · 178 Views

Sam Andersen

What is considered "Full range of motion" in this exercise?  How far past my feet should I be able to lower the bar before I should consider mastery?  Thanks.

Nick Roy

From my understanding and watching the video. Full ROM is down to parallel and hips roughly a 45 degree angle to both sides.

Nick Roy

Atleast that's how I'm doing it.

KibboKift

Eh? SLS SE1>iM is Shoulder Bridge Leg Curl.

 

Jefferson Curl, perhaps?

 

Anyway, the general rule is: Unless you read otherwise from a qualified source, you must match the ROM demonstrated in the course video.

Keegan

Do you mean SLS/PE1>iM (Stiff Legged Windmills), or SLS/PE2>iM (Jefferson Curls) perhaps?

Sam Andersen
KibboKift said:

Eh? SLS SE1>iM is Shoulder Bridge Leg Curl.

 

Jefferson Curl, perhaps?

 

Anyway, the general rule is: Unless you read otherwise from a qualified source, you must match the ROM demonstrated in the course video.

Sorry, I did have a typo in the exercise I listed.  However this general rule does help.  I just need to match whatever the video shows. Thanks.

gohei_
Keegan said:

Do you mean SLS/PE1>iM (Stiff Legged Windmills), or SLS/PE2>iM (Jefferson Curls) perhaps?

That's not correct either  :P  Those iM's are for Manna (MN/PE-iM)

Keegan

Haha, good catch :-) My bad