This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Hanging leg lift

Started by Nino Begovic, October 16, 2014 · 2 Replies · 138 Views

Nino Begovic

Don't know if I'm at the right place but I would like to ask for feedback about my current stage in the hanging leg lifts. I've been working on straightening the shoulders to relief the lats. I feel the mobility is pretty OK but there is more to get. Please give feedback as to how I should further approach this road. Thank you

 

Here is video:

http://youtu.be/Bwylimr_qSo

chuchodani

To me it looks good, keep doing that negatives until you can control it really well and soon you will get some full hanging leg raises.

Rayne-William

Your negatives are too fast. For MN/PE6 the 10 seconds is the minimum amount of time for just negatives.  The negative starts when you are lowering your feet.

 

Do your best to keep your legs together through the entire range of motion.