They made the best one I've ever seen but I can't find them anywhere. Looking to find one or something similar for playing around on in the living room when the fam and I watch tv.
Thanks in advance.
Started by cmoore, October 15, 2014 · 7 Replies · 4,527 Views
They made the best one I've ever seen but I can't find them anywhere. Looking to find one or something similar for playing around on in the living room when the fam and I watch tv.
Thanks in advance.
They are no longer available.
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
Just found this at DGS.
http://www.gymsupply.com/colt-pommeltrainer.aspx
Thanks Coach and Bob.
The colt is the nicest one I've seen, I keep hoping someone will chime with a link to something more like the ege was.
Will probably go with a colt but I saw this vid an am half tempted to try building one.
Went with the Colt. Looking forward to it's arrival. Thanks Bob.
Colt showed up yesterday. Haven't had time to really spin on it but it's well made. Looks better in person and feels very solid.
Cool stuff, can totally see you spinning around while watching some television!