This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Stretch / Mobility - Full split question

Started by dmmTurnen, October 14, 2014 · 0 Replies · 110 Views

dmmTurnen

Hello,

until the stretch-corses are released I ask this question in this section.

 

I train parallel to the foundation and handstand work for the full split (toes upwards), primarily simply by doing splits (currently a fist above the ground) and butterfly and lotus stretch. My question is if there is experience with the duration of the stretch-hold of,,full" splits and with the necessary repetitions. 

I currently normally do 4 reps with the first rep being a ,,loosing up rep" and a duration of ca. 20 sec.

 

When will the first stretch-course be released?

 

I hope to optimize my progress with the information

[please only competent answers, no ,,good intentioned but little knowledge and experience normal users"]

 

 

Thanks a lot from Germany.

Daniel