This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

extra work?

Started by strme, October 14, 2014 · 3 Replies · 207 Views

strme

wheeeere are answers for this question? cant find them. dont kick me pls.

 

everybody have some plans. my plan is finish F and H of course.

but i like to learn circles too. how can i start training? i need extra session?

i do foundation and stretching  in morning 4day split +H  (+climbing,running,cycling)

 

foundation and handstand work is priority

 

answer is  evening session?  ab walks etc.

 

what do you think?

Murray Truelove

Anything extra is fine so long as is it didn't interfere with your Foundation/Handstand work.

How much extra work you do depends on your recovery, this will require some experimentation on your part.

MT Nordic

I'm not so sure you should be doing circles until you've mastered foundations.  the degree of shoulder strength and stability and mobility that are required are more than likely to contribute to a much higher incidence of injury than I would be comfortable with until you can demonstrate that ability.  I think while you're working on foundation you should focus on some movement workouts, like ag walks, handstand wall runs, cartwheels etc that will build your movement comfort in that range, but not overdo it considering your level of strength.  

strme

Thanks. I getting picture of this :)