This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FL/PE2 Mastery Check... Move on to PE3?

Started by Nash, October 14, 2014 · 4 Replies · 132 Views

Nash

Hello All!

 

 

I posted 2 videos. The first one is set 1 of 5. The second one is set 5 of 5. 

 

In set 5 of 5 I can see that the last reps are a bit jerky because of loss of protraction. Not sure if the jerkiness is bad enough to fail mastery.

 

Am I good to move on to PE3 given the videos below? Or repeat mini-cycle?

 

 

 

 

MT Nordic

I'm sure folks could nit pick your form, Nash, but I think you've reached a point of diminishing returns.  You could spend a lot of time on this element to make it a hair better.  If I was you I'd move on.  I think your form looks good.

Nash

Thanks man. That's what I'm thinking as well, specially since the next few PEs focus on the same muscles.

Alan Tseng

It seems like each rep you're touching the floor with your toes

Nash
alan tseng said:

It seems like each rep you're touching the floor with your toes

Yes, barely.

 

 

-Nash