Is it a case of just persisting through the painful bruising on the landing phase or should I back off a wee bit to let it heal before re-bruising the area again? Or should I do something else?
Thanks for any tips.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by LateStarter@46, October 13, 2014 · 5 Replies · 247 Views
Is it a case of just persisting through the painful bruising on the landing phase or should I back off a wee bit to let it heal before re-bruising the area again? Or should I do something else?
Thanks for any tips.
wrap something soft around the triceps.
i guess if you are going deep enough on your dip and using control it should not really hurt. it never did for me at least.
Yes, I envied your Russian dips video!
I didn't have the natural ability to do the transition part straight away, so have been concentrating on just that section of the movement and my arms were still too sore from last Thursday to do enough sets. Next session I'll try padding.
I've been playing with slow single bar negative muscle ups recently. That could possibly be a way to build strength through that ROM without having to worry about hitting the bars all the time.
Just focusing on control , going all the way down before "negatively pressing" (that's how I feel) to the arm support.
I got bruised on the first 2 workouts but quickly strength came and I could go down in a controlled manner.