Okay I have this shoulder pain for a while now mabee 2 months or so and it iterates me when I do any pulling motion or turning on the arm. It also hurts if I put my arm to far back and I also get a gradual pain when lifting my arm slowly. I had 1 and a half weeks of training with no pain but I have gone back today after the time off and the pain is back again!!?? Dose anyone know what I have done, could have done, or anything to help this? I can't offord anymore time off training so plaase if possible advoid the awnser time off.
Shoulder pain
Started by Rachealjane, October 13, 2014 · 2 Replies · 1,572 Views
It sounds serious to me..You should see a doctor.
In my experience , what I've done is rehab the injured shoulder. But do what you can WITHOUT pain.
You want to keep the injured shoulder/area moving, unless it causes more pain. Also, I suggest you to read as much about injury treatment to your situation as you can.
There is some video for you so you can understand some things:
You probably have some problem with long head biceps tendon. When you pull your arm back you strech your biceps and when you lifting your arm biceps is contracted. Visit your doctor, he will know what is really wrong with your shoulder.
Your injury wont heal without rest, you can rest some time now or you will rest when you injure yourself.