Hi!
Im excited to put up my first post. I've had trouble advancing on RC PE1 for weeks now. I get stuck at 4x6 and cannot seem to go beyond. Thought i would start with a form check. How am I looking?
Thanks!
Darren
IMG_3365.MOV
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Darren Blum, October 13, 2014 · 3 Replies · 190 Views
Hi!
Im excited to put up my first post. I've had trouble advancing on RC PE1 for weeks now. I get stuck at 4x6 and cannot seem to go beyond. Thought i would start with a form check. How am I looking?
Thanks!
Darren
IMG_3365.MOV
Looking good. I would suggest you move back a little in relation to the rings. That should help you with the top part of the movement.
Also I don't think you need to emphasize pulling your elbows back quite that much. Just concentrate on pulling your upper body vertical and keeping your lower body stationary. Keep everything tight ( legs locked, neck in line with back etc) and only hinge at the hip.
Stick at it! ![]()
Thank you for the excellent specific tips!
I think as well when you are at the lowered position you should make sure to fully extend your arms and go hollow.