Hollow Body Hold Form Check #2

Started by HB_Ron, October 12, 2014 · 6 Replies · 1,397 Views

HB_Ron

How can I make it better? I tried the advice you gave me in the previous topic. What do you guys think? Is my arm position fine?

Bosco

you should lift your legs more i think 

HB_Ron
Bosco said:

you should lift your legs more i think 

In the previous topic I was told my feet are too high, so I lowered them a bit.

post-8384-0-23347100-1413126582_thumb.pn

Duff

Well, as long as your lower back is pressed into the ground, having legs lower will only make the exercise more difficult, but not by much. Both the video and the picture look fine.

 

Your form looks good to me, just a few tweaks I would add:

 

- look directly at the ceiling above your head(makes for a better body line).

 

- don't check with your hand whether you have lower back on the floor. If you're doing it right, you'll feel your lower back pressing into the floor.

HB_Ron
Duff said:

Well, as long as your lower back is pressed into the ground, having legs lower will only make the exercise more difficult, but not by much. Both the video and the picture look fine.

 

Your form looks good to me, just a few tweaks I would add:

 

- look directly at the ceiling above your head(makes for a better body line).

 

- don't check with your hand whether you have lower back on the floor. If you're doing it right, you'll feel your lower back pressing into the floor.

Thanks dude! I will look at the ceiling next time ;)

I felt exhausted today, so I thought I was loosing form a bit, but when I checked it was good.

Is my arms' position all right?

naornaor12345

Your arms looks fine to me, you can place them near the hip too if you feel more comfortable.

HB_Ron
naornaor12345 said:

Your arms looks fine to me, you can place them near the hip too if you feel more comfortable.

I do that only when I hold weights.