First of all, to anyone who is reading this and wants to get stronger - get Foundation!
I started only a little more than 4 months ago, I have finished Foundation Two and I am just missing the final step at Handstand 2! It's beyond great!
For me, the coolest strength move was always a V-Sit (or manna) pike through to pike press up to handstand.
I do think levers or flags also look VERY cool of course - but this move is just my favourite ever!
So as I told you before, I can do straddle presses sitting and pike presses standing. I can hold a straddled V-Sit for a few seconds, shins almost beside my ears.
I am also working on the pike press to handstand on p-bars.
Hopefully, in about 5 months, I will be able to do V-Sit to pike press on p-bars or other raised surfaces to put my hands on and some straddle presses in a row consistently.
That would be awesome. (Correct me if this is impossible)
But my question is: Could I take it to the next step and do the V-Sit pike through to handstand on floor?
I know a lot of very very strong male gymnasts, but only one is able to do it and he is very small with short limbs.
I do have pretty long legs, but my arms are also pretty long, maybe this could help?
Do you think I could give it a try? If it works, how long should it take? 1 year?
I would appreciate everyone's opinion or if you have any suggestions who I could ask!
