Hey guys,
I got tips on how where to do the previos PE11 but this one requires you to pull down with the lats insttead of pressing against. I work out at home the only equipment I have is a pullup bar and dip bar
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by pcain420, October 10, 2014 · 5 Replies · 131 Views
Hey guys,
I got tips on how where to do the previos PE11 but this one requires you to pull down with the lats insttead of pressing against. I work out at home the only equipment I have is a pullup bar and dip bar
PE11 and PE12 look to be the same movement pattern. PE11 is a negative, and PE12 is reps.
Is there a question here?
Sorry the questions is...Where is a good place to do the exercise?
Weight bar in a squat rack, bottom of a table, broomstick across doorway...
I did PE11 and PE12 underneath my desk.