This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Where to resume after deload week

Started by BeanLion, October 9, 2014 · 1 Replies · 117 Views

BeanLion

After finishing a deload week what do people generally prefer to do, start the cycle again or resume where you left off?

 

For example, say you're working weeks 9-12. Week 9 is fine, week 10 is fine but at week 11 you fail. After doing the week 12 deload would you start again at week 9 or just jump back at week 11 volume where you failed?

 

Has anybody found one approach more beneficial to the other?

 

Thanks

Krel

If I fail the week 11 I do the deload week (week 12) then I do the week 11 again. If I succeed, I move on to the next progression. If I fail, I continue the week 11 until I succeed while respecting the deload week.