This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FL/PE9 - chin up or pull up grip?

Started by Ravn, October 7, 2014 · 3 Replies · 146 Views

Ravn

Negative body levers - Does it matter whether you display mastery with either a chin up or a pull up grip?

I'm doing these in a doorway with an elevated step, holding a broomstick over my head. Chin up grip seems a tad easier, but not a by a lot. When I reach the straight arm body levers, I'll of course need to do them with pull up grip for mastery.

Thoughts?

Rayne-William

The athletes in the course video are holding onto a vertical pole not a horizontal one.

Ravn

Yes, I am aware of that. Unfortunately, I haven't yet figured out a way to affix a broomstick vertically in a door opening, so that is not an option.

Ravn

Ok, no shit storm coming down, so I guess grip doesn't matter a huge deal. On to mastery!