For some reason my post was deleted.. I wanted to know if my form was okay and if there was something I could do to improve..I find it harder to protract after my front shoulder injury..
Started by HB_Ron, October 7, 2014 · 5 Replies · 1,032 Views
For some reason my post was deleted.. I wanted to know if my form was okay and if there was something I could do to improve..I find it harder to protract after my front shoulder injury..
Your other thread is still active in the Foundation one private course forum.
However....Body line is good, you need to completely depress your scapula.
Rayne-William said:Your other thread is still active in the Foundation one private course forum.
However....Body line is good, you need to completely depress your scapula.
Thank you! I will try to record it again soon.
Why was my post moved to the foundation forum?!
A moderator or one of the administrators would know the exact reasons.
Rayne-William said:However....Body line is good, you need to completely depress your scapula.
How's my plank now? I tried to depress the scapula like you said.
Better. If you aren't already, to depress your scapula further keep your arms parallel to each other rather than creating a triangular arm base. Keeping your arms parallel to each will force your upper arm to externally rotate which will bring your shoulders down.