Hey guys,here's me holding a plank. I can do about 5 sets of these. Please critique my form. Any advice is appreciated ! Thanks ![]()
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by HB_Ron, October 6, 2014 · 1 Replies · 214 Views
Hey guys,here's me holding a plank. I can do about 5 sets of these. Please critique my form. Any advice is appreciated ! Thanks ![]()
Yea, it's good for a start ![]()
Work to be done. Less fidgeting around for starters. I think you could do to pack in the neck a bit more and quit moving the head around.
And, probably most importantly, you must learn to stop pulsing the body. I'm not sure quite how to say it, but watch your body in the video and you will see yourself constantly bobbing up and down. Lock those shoulders into protraction, lock the neck back into position, and maintain rock solid PPT for the whole duration.
Those are good things to learn now, so it doesn't become a habit in the specific elements.