Hi,
I've searching around the forum for an answer to this question. The guide gives several options for warm up exercises, but they seem to apply to rep exercises. How would you do a 15/9 with ABH for example?
Thanks!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Javier, October 4, 2014 · 5 Replies · 240 Views
Hi,
I've searching around the forum for an answer to this question. The guide gives several options for warm up exercises, but they seem to apply to rep exercises. How would you do a 15/9 with ABH for example?
Thanks!
15s then 9s
For the holds with 5x60s or 60 reps, do 1 set of 60s/60r as warmup
I have been doing a single mastery set. Statics at our level don't tax us as much (generally) as the dynamic ones so I find I can warm up with planks, hollows etc without cutting into anything.
Thanks to all!
From the likes, I guess Alan's option is the preferred one. Jon, I think your answer was similar, just worded differently. Am I correct? If mastery is 5X60s, you would do 1x60s as a warm up too?
Cheers!
The warmup template is 21/15/9, which would be 150%, 100%, 75% for 15r mastery. Applied to 60s mastery you could do 90s, 60s 45s.
I prefer to do 3x60s though.