I did a training today, it was a bad training. I was supposed to do my 4 SSC planche training. I had no muscle soreness what so ever. My first set was fine, but then i gradually lost more than 50% of my strength. I was doing the same routine as last time. My muscle started to hurt very early, i also felt pain in my elbow and in my wrist. Now, this is the thing, i had to work outside the house because i need space for this. It was a little bit rainy, small rain... But it was 100% humidity, and almost black in middle of the day. My friend was also working out with me, he felt the same after few sets, we were supposed to work on adv. tuck planche and we were not able to hold a basic tuck after 10 minutes. Can horrible weather conditions suck energy out of human body?
Can weather affect training?
Started by GORIZONT, October 3, 2014 · 2 Replies · 1,561 Views
this has happend to me many times,i think its because when its colder the blood circulation slows down
On both extremes, the weather can affect my ability to exercise well. I work out in my garage during hot Fresno summers; it takes it toll. On days over one hundred degrees, I get weary fast. I am vigilant to keep hydrated, but dehydration can directly affect strength and stamina. Badly, of course.
Although we do not have extreme cold conditions where I live, it can get near freezing some days in the winter, leaving my muscles a bit stiff. There seems to be a resistance to moving powerfully. Warming up, literally, is more of a process, and I will spend more time doing it.