This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
HS>PE1 iM
Started by bso, October 3, 2014 · 6 Replies · 232 Views
Nice straight back, that's usually the first thing I see wrong.
I would say you need a little more lean and ROM in the shoulders. Need a pic from the back/front to check the width...you might even be too close. Thumbs in line with outside of delts is the rule here.
Looks like you need to inch in a hair to get the thumbs lined to the outside of the delts...but that is by no means an official answer. PE2/iM looks good other than the neck sticking out. Try to say more neutral with it...if that means going a little wider, so be it.
Width is improving but not quite there
remember coach's requirement to have fingers touching for a good bridge? Closer is better, and as you work em closer you'll find subtleties in the shoulders to get the positioning and activation right
Thanks guys. I will move along then but will continue to work on improving these as well.