This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Counting windshield wipers

Started by Kasper Stangerup, October 3, 2014 · 2 Replies · 211 Views

Kasper Stangerup

So, another rep-counting thread...

 

In SL/PE10, windshield wipers does mastery entail pointing your legs 5 times to each side, or only half as much? In the previous excercise, the half windshield wipers, we have done 5 to each side, but then the description said "5 sets of 10 (alternate direction)". On the other hand, if doing 5 sets of 5 (alternate direction), it gets a little uneven I think. Though I suppose I could just switch sides between sets...

Guest

It is five reps per side. You will return to the top position a total of ten times during your set.

Kasper Stangerup

OK, thanks. In that case I would suggest expressing that as is done in PE9 (ie. 10 reps, alternate direction). That way it would be more internally consistent.