Who will be the first brave enough to try it?
http://worldtruth.tv/garlic-soup-100x-stronger-than-the-best-antibiotics-on-the-market/
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
Started by Coach Sommer, October 3, 2014 · 12 Replies · 5,486 Views
Who will be the first brave enough to try it?
http://worldtruth.tv/garlic-soup-100x-stronger-than-the-best-antibiotics-on-the-market/
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
Hmm. Looks tasty. I have used chimichurri sauce as a antibiotic once but it didn't have 50 garlic cloves.
I'd be more worried for the people around me. Should I take 50 breath mints with it?
That looks pretty good. The garlic is roasted so it shouldn't be too fierce. I've made a garlic rasam before (South Indian soup) that had 30 or so fried whole garlic cloves in it. It was good, and it certainly kept away any people who might have had germs to pass on! Unfortunately, the aftereffects the next day meant that I haven't made it since...
thecolin said:I'd be more worried for the people around me. Should I take 50 breath mints with it?
If you're sick enough, the people around you turn into a nice blur of cosmic irrelevance.
Yea, I've also made a garlic soup, with 40 cloves and 1 yellow onion. Farts...that's all I'm gonna say. Farts.
Micawberian said:Yea, I've also made a garlic soup, with 40 cloves and 1 yellow onion. Farts...that's all I'm gonna say. Farts.
This would be my fear. Is it possible to die from too much pressure inside? Obviously, you lived, but what are the risks?
Wolf with one Ear said:This would be my fear. Is it possible to die from too much pressure inside? Obviously, you lived, but what are the risks?
internal combustion?
1 cup of the sour cream it's 26g saturated fat. How many servings of this recipe?
Will have to give this a try! Does anybody know of any other natural food recipes that have similar benefits for the immune system?
I trekked up to Everest Base Camp in Nepal a couple of years ago. Had garlic soup just about every day. It's a staple up there. Actually delicious. In Nepal, they use it as a natural combative for altitude sickness. Haven't heard of it used otherwise though.
I developed a sore throat and cold and decided to give a 36 clove garlic soup a go (raw cloves, 2 lightly fried onions, a parboiled sweet potato, thyme, chicken stock all mixed up in a blender). It was delicious, but I stank. Had another two days later and this time used slightly fresher garlic and possibly more thyme - my mouth went on fire and I could only get down 10 tablespoons of the stuff. Not sure if it reduced the severity of the infection - I'm just about getting over it 9 days later.
Still, I think it's a good thing to have now and then - just keep out of other people's way!
p.s @TrojanHorse, when I did the trek (27 years ago) it was always tsampa (porridge) or boiled potatoes.
I used to fry up garlic in mass amounts, submerge in a container of oil, and store in the fridge. At first I just used it for the odd dish here and there, but that fried garlic was just so good I ended up snacking on it like chips. If it weren't for my girlfriend at the time resenting the idea with every fibre of her being, I would have liked to measure the health effects of that snacking. Nowadays I'm too scared of the body odor potential to try.
Anyways, garlic soup is delicious. Something much more simply and just as delicious is to put some cooked garlic and chili in an omelet and fold it up. Squeeze some lemon on top...mmm.
Equally good dish is garlic rice. Fry up garlic, then stir into uncooked rice and cook. Preferable outside, so your house won't smell like garlic for the next few days.