This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

TIght Abs and Seal Positions

Started by Alan Tseng, October 2, 2014 · 4 Replies · 262 Views

Alan Tseng

What "problems" do tight abs create?  I feel like mine are very tight, I played around with the seal position by doing it for probably 30 seconds yesterday as a stretch.  Today I have DOMS in the same spot I felt stretch

Keilani Gutierrez

chronic PPT probably the same way that tight HF have for people with ATP(anterior pelvic tilt). would come with tight hamstrings, maybe too.

Jeremy Huston

Any arch position will be more difficult -- ABH, ABR, Bridges, Swings, Handsprings, etc.

P5yx

Most of the time this isn't due to tight abs, but to tight hip flexors.

Coach Sommer

Can also be tight abs.  Especially for those who have not engaged in much bridge work.

 

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer