This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

QUESTION about 3 day training cycle!

Started by APOSTOLOS, September 29, 2014 · 1 Replies · 166 Views

APOSTOLOS

On the training cycle examples exercises change order from week to week. For example, FL/PE1 two times a week (Monday- Friday) while SL/PE1 one time (Wednesday). Then the next week it goes reversed. I am currently on FL/PE1 week 6 while on SL/PE1 I have started all over again from week 1 to re-evaluate my form.

 Same with other exercises. I am not on all exercises at the same week. Does this play a role or I just reverse the exercises the same way as on the training cycle examples regardless of what level I am on each exercise?

Duff

You want all of your deload weeks to come on the same week. So for example, if you start a training cycle of SL/PE1 at week 1, you need to start other exercises either at week 1, 5 or 9. In your case, I'd say keep doing week 1 for SL/PE1 until you get to week 9(or 5, if you repeat the cycle) for FL/PE1, then go on as normal.