Hi, I don't have stall bars and I can't seen to find anything to remotely replace that, so can I do the pike exercises using the rings? Something like skin the cat and inverted pike on the rings?
Bruno
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Bruno Cochofel, September 29, 2014 · 3 Replies · 192 Views
Hi, I don't have stall bars and I can't seen to find anything to remotely replace that, so can I do the pike exercises using the rings? Something like skin the cat and inverted pike on the rings?
Bruno
do you have access to a smith machine? i guess thats a valid substitute if you cant find anything else. i do have the same problem and use a squat rack with adjustable heights while standing on a few plates. feels almost like stall bars.
I don't have access to a gym, I workout at home :-)
I had a go at IM:1 using a doorway pull up bar with my rings hanging from it, and a dowel on the rings.
The doorway+rings/dowel sort of managed to stand in as single stallbar rung.
Not sure how it would work in the long run as I've stopped doing H2 until I'm further into Foundation.