started foundation one

Started by progress_one, September 29, 2014 · 3 Replies · 934 Views

progress_one

will update a bit later

chuchodani

I would suggest to remove back lever and ring support work until you get the basics down, and also you need more scap elevation on the HS. Keep up the good work

progress_one
chuchodani said:

you need more scap elevation on the HS. Keep up the good work

Does this mean I need push harder into the ground and try to distance my shoulders from hands?  If so, then I have been doing that lately and I see that it is harder that way.

chuchodani
progress_one said:

Does this mean I need push harder into the ground and try to distance my shoulders from hands?  If so, then I have been doing that lately and I see that it is harder that way.

Yes, It means to put your ears nearer to your shoulders by pushing the ground (elevating the scapula).