This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

RC/PE7?

Started by M K Mossop, September 28, 2014 · 9 Replies · 358 Views

M K Mossop

Ok so I know I'm not supposed to do this... but would someone be able to tell me what the RC/PE7 exercise is?

 

I don't own Foundations 2, but want to buy it, but won't have money for it for about another month. I just did mastery on RC/PE6 however and would like to move on instead of staying on it for another month (I hateee RC/PE6).

 

I'm assuming it is some sort of chinup variation...

mcneuen

I hate to give away something, but here it is: reps of putting money in a piggy bank until you reach your goal.

Keilani Gutierrez

you might hate it, but your elbow greatly thanks you for taking the time for having done it :) 

meras

Hating something isn't an excuse ;) leave these emotions behind, in the end you'll be better off.

Duff

It's a chin hang, using the 120 second  template, while holding an L.

Murray Truelove
Duff said:

It's a chin hang, using the 120 second template, while holding an L.

You shouldn't lie.

Mossop, PE7 is one arm chin hang using the 30s template, you can assist with your other hand by holding the wrist but for mastery you can only use your other hand for balance.

Adriano Augusto

Murray, you've forgot to mention the legs holding an L. Yeah, is you thought RC/PE6 is the hell... RC/PE7 is the underworld.

Murray Truelove

Cheers Adriano, I forgot about that. I'm only on PE:6 where you don't need to L.

Keilani Gutierrez

hahahah you guys are misfits :P

M K Mossop

Alright very funny. I tried to delete the topic but don't see that option.