Hi guys ! Please check my form on Stomach to Wall HS. Thanks
Started by chuchodani, September 28, 2014 · 5 Replies · 1,441 Views
Hi guys ! Please check my form on Stomach to Wall HS. Thanks
Can you please video again with your camera in potrait mode. The point is to be sure to include your entire body in the shot so everyone can see your full form. Also, I think it would be best to remove the music and just include the natural sounds of your environment. The reason for this is you could be making sounds of pain which could be indicative of bad form/insufficient strength/ or any other deficiency and we would never know.
progress_one said:Can you please video again with your camera in potrait mode. The point is to be sure to include your entire body in the shot so everyone can see your full form. Also, I think it would be best to remove the music and just include the natural sounds of your environment. The reason for this is you could be make sounds of pain which could be indicative of bad form/insufficient strength/ or any other deficiency and we would never know.
Sorry about the video, It was really difficult to shoot that angle because I just have a cheaper webcam and it's connected to the pc through a cable, so I cannot move it freely and also the camera lens is pretty bad, and I can't take a full view of my body from the side, but I can get a full front view. And talking about the music I can upload a raw video but I have to take it again. Thanks for your comments
From this angle things look good. Posterior pelvic tilt, scapula elevation and things looked stacked. How far apart are your hands?
Rayne-William said:From this angle things look good. Posterior pelvic tilt, scapula elevation and things looked stacked. How far apart are your hands?
My hands are about almost 10-11.5cm I use my handstand blocks for reference. I put my wrist just beside the block. I'm gonna try to get a better angle

New camera angle