Hello everyone,
This is my first post on the forum. I'm a newbie gymnast having started last October. I have a list of goals of which one is the Iron Cross. Despite it being one of the harder items on my list (along with the planche - my nemesis) I started training for it in January using a British version of the Elite Strength Trainer. (I have a good background in bodyweight conditioning from before starting gymnastics so I'm injury free so far). I feel like I'm making significant progress with it though I'm by no means close.
I have given a brief overview on my blog of the last six months training for the cross and was wondering if anybody had anything to add that may help me in achieving it.
During this time I have also been regularly climbing, practising parkour and some circus skills.
An advance thank you for your help,
Castleclimber
London, Uk
http://super-human-strength.blogspot.com/
P.s If it's of any interest to anyone, I will be reviewing both the Elite Strength Trainer and The Gymnova Educano on the blog in the next week or so.