Hi guys i'm trying to know if i'm doing it fine , I'm on week 6 so 4x18s are my numbers. I'm posting a video of each of the sets:
There you go, thanks.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by falconpawnch, September 25, 2014 · 5 Replies · 354 Views
Hi guys i'm trying to know if i'm doing it fine , I'm on week 6 so 4x18s are my numbers. I'm posting a video of each of the sets:
There you go, thanks.
Too high. Lean forward more and lower.
Alright, legs are fine? lower back needs to be straight or a little rounded on this one? Also, the 4th one was the best,right?
In addition to the other comments, too much movement. This is supposed to be a non-moving static hold! ![]()
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
I'm going back to SE3. Thank you all.
I think the first looked ok, dont jump so much and try to lean in to it ![]()
easy to say...