This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

RI Seminar, October 11-12

Started by Damon Amato, September 24, 2014 · 5 Replies · 123 Views

Damon Amato

I will be there.  Anyone else?  Very interested to pick the brain of Coach Sommer.

Daniel Taylor-Shaut

$1,000?! No, sir. I will not be there. Maybe once I have some expendable income, not now though--grad school isn't cheap.

kimura

I'll be there! I can't wait!

Damon Amato
Daniel Taylor-Shaut said:

$1,000?! No, sir. I will not be there. Maybe once I have some expendable income, not now though--grad school isn't cheap.

I'm in grad school as well and I have three jobs and two small children.  Grad school certainly is not cheap.  I made it a priority months ago to reduce spending and work a few extra days in order to afford it.

Daniel Taylor-Shaut

Yeah, next go round for me... I'm at that very crossroads of getting hired for those three jobs and making it a priority, though I haven't yet accrued the savings.

Chris Garay

I'll be there! Does anyone want to share the cost of a hotel room by any chance?