Hello ![]()
I was sick yesterday when I was supposed to do the HS training. Should I do it today so everything gets moved one day, or can I combine it with the foundation training that I'm supposed to do today?
Thanks,
Chris
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by chrisriis, September 23, 2014 · 2 Replies · 126 Views
Hello ![]()
I was sick yesterday when I was supposed to do the HS training. Should I do it today so everything gets moved one day, or can I combine it with the foundation training that I'm supposed to do today?
Thanks,
Chris
I would just skip the workout. Your body needs recovery from sickness -- no sense throwing extra stress on it by doubling up workouts or skipping rest days. If you just can't bring yourself to take time off....just do some light mobility as a cool down from your foundation workout.
More specifically, I took an allergy injection which caused it, but I'm all good today. So I will workout today, but I guess I should just do the HS training today because the schedule will be a mess otherwise.
Thanks for your answer though ![]()