This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

More form checks(All) With Mobility

Started by PrimalMove, September 21, 2014 · 2 Replies · 135 Views

PrimalMove

This past thurs/Fri.

speed skater/ mobility

 

push up/mobility

 

Scap Push/mobility

 

Bent HBR/mobility

 

Straddle-up/mobility

 

ABH/mobility

 

Hinge Row/mobility

http://youtu.be/WJWgmAuJTq4

 

Adriano Augusto

Hi

 

Skater squat: In the squat you've to extend more your hips behind you, creating more space. Keep the torso upright. 

 

iM: Looks good. I would try to go lower. It's fantastic.

 

Push ups: You go lower with your chest than with your hips. Fix it. You've to go down in a block. You'll need it even more on HBP/PE3.

 

iM: Ok.

 

Scapular Shrugs: Due to the angle of the video I can't see your body position so we don't know if you've your hips high, low, or in the middle with a strong PPT :) The scaps looks good but more light and another angle would be good to say you better. 

 

iM: You're so close on this ;) Keep going.

 

Bent HBH: Your rocks look good but I don't see them solid as a block. Work more on PPT on these.

 

iM: Ok.

 

Straddle Up: Great! Nice ROM and tempo.

 

iM: Start the movement tucking your chin and then do the same with your back. You go down in a block in the middle back and you've to CURL down one vertebrae at a time. Do it slowly and focus on roll down your back.

 

ABH: I really don't see nothing but I saw enough to say you've to work more on your ABH :D

 

iM: Ok.

 

Hinge Rows: 0:26 PERFECT CORRECTION. Nice tempo. Try to keep as tight as possible your body during these.

 

iM: As long as you're pulling, you're ok. ;)

 

Cheers and good work!

PrimalMove

Hey thanks for all the tips. I noticed I'll have to go back and restart some of these blocks next week. Even during the deload week, I'm still having issues on completing some of the movements with proper form, but I did notice after changing up my nutrition some( adding safe starches) that I was able to get closer to completing the block goals.