This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Skiers (SLS/PE1<iM) - Progress check

Started by SoyeBoy, September 20, 2014 · 2 Replies · 155 Views

SoyeBoy

So guys - I'd value everyone's opinion on this.

Have I improved on skiers, or am I just leaning forward more in the "after vid"? It appears as if my glutes are getting lower, but I'm wondering if this is as a result of better mobility or compromised form?

 

I am using a 4kg counterweight in both scenarios, therefore conditions are the same in both vids.

 

 

Before:

 

 

After:

 

Adriano Augusto

What I see has a name: BETTER MOBILITY. That's all. Keep work on these, are hard if you've compromised mobility. What I would try would be working with less counterweight, for exaple 2kg, 1kg, or even none KG.

 

Good work ;)

 

PS: Is funny how fast you change the dumbbell :D

SoyeBoy

Thanks Adriano. I've never actually noticed the smoothness of the dumbbell transition - I've worked on these with a dumbbell so much it's almost like autopilot at this stage :D

I will take your advice on board and reduce the counterweight. I've noticed that the counterweight has a negative impact of my working set of deck-squats, but I like it because I can "feel" the ankles getting worked a bit more when I use it. Will you or Nacho make it to Stroud next week?