I do a fair bit of grip training but neglect the extensors too much. I know you could do palm down wrist curls or overhand bicep curls but I would prefer a compound movement. You can get elastic bands to put on your fingers & pull apart but I would like more trackable progress.
I saw this video which was partly intended for people training with injuries where they could not grip the bar, but they seem good for the extensors. I did these with 1" webbing straps, his look bigger, I did end up with red marks on my wrists, not sore but could be better, I might use gloves or get wider wedding or something else. I think he uses yoga straps. I did the twist grip pullups but only managed rows with the full back grip.
Is there another name for these? Do you think they are worthwhile?
Ud5KdVxyg0Y