This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Looking for training partners in London

Started by stan, September 18, 2014 · 3 Replies · 89 Views

stan

I moved to Camden Town recently and am looking for people to train with. Is there anyone around? At the seminar last year there are many Londoners, where do you train?

IRT

Hi Stan

I live in southwest London and train at home. But I'd love to meet up one weekend to do some training?

Iwan

stan

Hi Iwan

 

I'm not in London for a few months, but you can go to one of Ine's classes. They are in Bethnal Green and you can see the schedule here - http://crossfitlondonuk.com/schedule/ - She is listed as Laetitia Tigra.

 

You can go to meet other people who train - you have some experience so go to the level 2 directly. Also ask her about others in London, she is well connected.

Mike_R

Clapham here. :-)

 

Newb but always keen to meet up. 

 

Clapham common has some good outdoor training facilities if anyone has a pair of rings.