Type of Straps ?

Started by f33db4ck, September 17, 2014 · 4 Replies · 4,352 Views

jules

That is because they are different apparatuses.  What is it that you are looking for? 

The standard for aerial straps is the top link - with just the loops at the bottom

f33db4ck

I am looking for straps that are one big loop rather than a long strand with a loop on the end.

 

made of hopefully nylon/cotton..

or canvas

jules

I think they might be called aerial slings.  I'm not sure where to buy them though.

dmcmanam

What size do you want?  You could buy regular sling loops from any of the climbing gear companies like Lift-All or you could order from a specialty circus company or if you can find someone with an industrial sewing machine you can just buy the nylon or cotton tape you want and have them sewn.