This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Anyone Near Orlando, Florida?

Started by Karma Lodro Senge, September 16, 2014 · 18 Replies · 1,114 Views

Karma Lodro Senge

Anyone near Orlando Florida? I currently live in North Orlando area (Deltona area).

Brittany Jenkins

It's been a while since you posted this, but I live in the Millenia area.

Gerardo Herrera

I'm over by the UCF area

jeremyfrias

I'm in the Conway area this month, just fyi!

Naomi Butterfield

I live in Winter Park, and work on Merritt Island. 

Jacob Cossairt

Just getting started in Oviedo!

Jason Mauro

In Winter Garden

Terrence Yonker

I am in orlando, winter park specifically.  but would love to do even remote group classes with us all here in orlando.  maybe a group of us together when we can or stream remote where we can't?  i found for regular non gst group classes i show up more and push harder, not so much in isolation..  like a whatsapp remote group workout?  anybody down for getting on a set schedule.. where we will all be waiting?

Brittany Jenkins

I'm in the Millenia area. I'd love to see if we can get a group together! I know Orlando Gymnastics (south of both of us on OBT) has adult gymnastics classes and open gyms, but I haven't made it out there yet to scope it out. (Thinking of potential locales to meet with equipment already in place.)

Terrence Yonker

i can go to the park and do most of the stuff if i substiute bar for rings.. which i have been doing.. i meant even if we get a remote class going, where we all check in to make sure we are on schedule on the mat..  like 3 times a week..  

Brittany Jenkins

Sounds good. I'll keep an eye on this thread to see what comes from this!

Terrence Yonker

I'll commit to a mon wed Fri 6.30 am stretch series every morning in Orlando...  Would like an accountability partner .  I'll make sure you are there remotely with a what's app call before we start..  if you do the same...!  Can you commit to that ?

Brittany Jenkins

What is a "what's app call?" I don't have the stretch series, but I was working through the foundations and handstand series before I fell off the wagon. How long are the sessions in the stretch series? I know it's splits and bridges. I could come up with my own comparable programming focusing on those skills and/or just do my foundations work during that time.

Alessandro Mainente
7 hours ago, Brittany Jenkins said:

What is a "what's app call?" I don't have the stretch series, but I was working through the foundations and handstand series before I fell off the wagon. How long are the sessions in the stretch series? I know it's splits and bridges. I could come up with my own comparable programming focusing on those skills and/or just do my foundations work during that time.

The stretch series it is something around 45-60 minutes.

Javier Gil

Hi, just recently moved to Orlando and looking for a group or gymnastic gym. I bought the fundamentals and foundation package a long time ago and have some experience in Yoga, but is not the same motivation working out alone. Is there quorum here to start a group? I can commit on weekends and after 6pm on weekdays. 

Terrence Yonker

Ok I'm committing...  Doing my prescribed GST training in the park every morning at 730. Let's check in to our messenger group for remote accountability..  if you join ill be looking for you (remotely) at 730 eastern!  The Facebook messenger group is here:. 

Join my group on Messenger by visiting: https://m.me/join/AbYCyhsHNcfEUJm2

Just finished core and upper foundation one ..  join and we'll check in and look for you at 730!

Terrence Yonker

If anyone wants to check in....  Foundation one lower body and core this morning!

Terrence Yonker

Front split ..  getting there.. one more in the group!

Terrence Yonker

Delay on Saturday.  Strawberry picking but will recheck in at 11 for daily series!