Well , what do you think?
I guess more lean? But does it look about right?
What should I focus on improving???
Thanks!

This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by VegVeg, September 16, 2014 · 3 Replies · 164 Views
Well , what do you think?
I guess more lean? But does it look about right?
What should I focus on improving???
Thanks!

I'm woking on this progression as well, But the video shows that your elbows should be above your back (you need to go lower) and the elbows need to be flared out a bit more because right now you are being supported by the friction of the arm/ elbow and the torso. With the way you do it i can hold it, but the moment i start releasing support by flaring, it becomes 10x more difficult.
Some one correct me if I'm wrong.
+1, more lean and more horizontal. Looks like you are nearly there.
To help find the sweet spot between resting on elbows and elbow flaring, push up into position rather than leaning forward into it (some band assistance may be required).
this looks so brutal in nature.