Deep Tissue massage opinion

Started by AsrarHussain, September 15, 2014 · 5 Replies · 2,220 Views

AsrarHussain

Hello i am thinking of going to get a Deep tissue massage therapy for my shoulders iv had pains for a year now and its better from doing rehab but i want to try deep massage any opinions 

jules

All the top fitness people I know recommend Active Release Technique. (ART). They say it is the beez nees.

I attended a gymnastics sports medicine class, and the presenter says she doesn't hire anyone unless they

have the ART qualification.

AsrarHussain
jules said:

All the top fitness people I know recommend Active Release Technique. (ART). They say it is the beez nees.

I attended a gymnastics sports medicine class, and the presenter says she doesn't hire anyone unless they

have the ART qualification.

is deep tissue and ART the same thing

jules
AsrarHussain said:

is deep tissue and ART the same thing

 

No they are not.

AsrarHussain
jules said:

No they are not.

ok I was under the impression they were thank you

Daniel Burnham

Art is actually pretty simple. I had a chiropractor perform it on me with little affect.

The most effect I have had from massage is from Cory. Medical massage and sports massage are amazing if they are done by someone who know what they are doing.

Cory helped me fix both my forearm splints and Achilles tendinitis.

I wouldn't just go to a spa for massage I would try and find a person who does medical massage if you are injured. Or works with athletes if you are not injured but want some faster recovery.