Lateral view
Rear view
Front view
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by EduWushu, September 14, 2014 · 4 Replies · 154 Views
Lateral view
Rear view
Front view
Your right elbow look bent to me.Tilt the wrists. Then work your way to shoulderwidth. How much does the bar you're using weigh?
I think the bar doesnt reach the 10 kg, should be close to that though. In the tips they say 5 lb minimun so i should be well over the minimum weight. What do you mean by tilting the wrists? As far as I see in the mastery video the lad has the wrists straight in line with the forearms. What I dot know exactly is how much the arms should be separated. Is then shoulder width? It is not very clear on the mastery video due to perspective
By tilting I mean getting closer to wrist position in handstand. I don't know if this is essential or not, but it is in the course video and training for a handstand, it makes sense IMO.
Yes, shoulder width is mastery for iM 1 & 2. iM 1 video is not correct in that matter.
Thanks a lot! Ill try to correct those