This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Constantly changing course interface

Started by EvolutionarySideSteps, September 14, 2014 · 7 Replies · 419 Views

EvolutionarySideSteps

I´m not sure if I´m alone on this, but I wanna say please stop changing the course site interface. Every time I´ve figured out the new changes, you change it again. It get´s really frustrating as it takes me huge chunks of time figuring it out every time... Time I really dont have.

Also, with the latest changes I seem to no be able to print an overview.... This is necessary for me as I do not own an Iphone.

 

meras

I'm sure the new change will only be for the better, having a consistent design through the whole site will only be helpful.

 

Also, here's a link to the printable schedule.

Rayne-William

The print option is still there.

 

I write out my workout on small piece of paper, that is about the size of a standard passport, in pencil and ink. (Pencil for things that will need to be erased.)

 

Monday and Thursday on one side. Tuesday and Friday on the other side.

 

I don't have an Iphone either.

Cole Dano
meras said:

I'm sure the new change will only be for the better, having a consistent design through the whole site will only be helpful.

 

Also, here's a link to the printable schedule.

 

 

You get there by clicking the This Weeks Workout tab at the top of the page.

meras
Cole Dano said:

You get there by clicking the This Weeks Workout tab at the top of the page.

That as well :) Either way, pen and paper is the best I found.

Cory Fair
EvolutionarySideSteps said:

I´m not sure if I´m alone on this, but I wanna say please stop changing the course site interface. Every time I´ve figured out the new changes, you change it again. It get´s really frustrating as it takes me huge chunks of time figuring it out every time... Time I really dont have.

Also, with the latest changes I seem to no be able to print an overview.... This is necessary for me as I do not own an Iphone.

 

Could you give me some specifics on the changes that took you a great deal of time to figure out? As far as I can remember the link to print your workout has been on the main navigation since February.

EvolutionarySideSteps

It´s not a specific change that throws me off, but more the phenomenon of having to adapt to frequent slight changes in the interface..

However, I did state, in my initial post that "it might just be me".. Considering the replies in the post, it was just me. 

So there you go.

emilianop

So no one told you about the adaptation to interfaces program? Just remember deload week... :)

 

(Jokes apart, after a bunch of weeks I usually don't need to write down or browse anything and it rarely happens that I master more than one thing at a time in a given microcyle... so I usually go by memory about what I have to do at the gym)