This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

WOD - 090622

Started by Coach Sommer, June 22, 2009 · 3 Replies · 920 Views

Coach Sommer

WOD%20-%20090622.jpg

Complete four rounds of:

5 - Reverse Yewkis

5 - Yewkis

5 - Negative Back Pulls

notes:

1) Rest 20 seconds between exercises.

2) You may rest 2-3 minutes between rounds.

4) Reverse Yewkis are found on BtGB, pg. 104, Yewkis on pg. 109 and Negative Back Pulls on pg. 145.

5) It is acceptable to adjust the body position used during the Negative Back Pulls as needed. However, once you decide upon a particular body position, you must remain with it for the duration of the workout.

Nobodystopsdblob

I still cannot find my book anywhere. I am afraid it may have been lost in my recent move and I will have to get another. Could somebody give me a general idea of a reverse yewkis?

Nobodystopsdblob

Complete four rounds of:

5 - Reverse Yewkis tucked

5 - Yewkis half lay

5 - Negative Back Pulls half lay

What I did for the reverse Yewkis was I started inverted and went to a tuck while also pulling my self up to a bent arm position. I think that is a reverse Yewkis but correct me if I am wrong.

Blairbob

Bingo. Ack, I know how that is as I had lent out my book and videos and didn't get them back for nearly 6 months because of a few delays until my friend finally shipped them to me ( he forgot to bring them at two different occasions and we were supposed to meet up at two different seminars that never happened ).